Regulations of e-services delivery
1. The Customer sends his/her catering services order to The Restaurant in writing, providing such information as the number of guests and menu (an email is considered as a written document).
2. In the shortest time possible, but not later than in 48 hours after receving the order, The Restaurant sends a written confirmation of the order.
3. The Customer should consider the order as being received and confirmed after getting the written acceptance from The Restaurant (an email is considered as a written document) and make 100% advance payment of The Order value.
4. In case of modification or cancellation of the order The Customer should contact the Restaurant in writing as soon as possible or, in special cases, telephonically.
5. All modifications or cancellation of the order, made telephonically by The Customer, should be confirmed in writing within 24 hours, but not later than in 48 hours before the order has to be provided by the Restaurant.
6. When necessary, The Customer informs the Restaurant about the special conditions of the service delivery by The Resaturant, such as presence of allergic reactions to particular food, presence of disabled guests, children etc.
7. For extras, such as additionally consumed beverages and food, as well as extra services, that were not included in the preliminary order, The Customer should pay at The Restaurant.
8. The Restaurant should timely inform The Customer about the changes in the pricelist.
9. The Restaurant warrants to provide the catering service in accordance with The Customer’s order.
10. In case if the order is cancelled by The Customer in 24 hours before the date of the service delivery, The Restaurant warrants to pay back the advance payment.
11. In case if the order is cancelled by The Customer less than in 24 hours before the date of the service delivery or in case if the guests do not attend The Restaurant, The Restaurant does not pay back the advance payment.
12. Provided that the order is confirmed and prepayed (par. 3), The Restaurant warrants to hold the seats for one hour starting with the time specified in the order.
13. Tax payments to the state budget are provided by the parties independently and in accordance with the procedure established by law.